We are looking for Volunteers here at Potomac Falls Health & Rehab Center.
There is nothing more valuable than the gift of time to those in need. The benefits to the giver are as great as those on the receiving end.
Who Should Volunteer?
- Students in need of service hours;
- Retirees who like to stay active and involved;
- Anyone thinking about a career in the medical field;
- Boy Scout or Girl Scout troops looking for projects;
- Dog lovers who want to share their furry friends with others all make excellent volunteers; and
- College student applying to therapy, nursing or graduate medical programs (the more volunteer hours they have in a medical setting the better).
What Can Volunteers Do?
- If you have musical talents to share or just want to sit with a resident and listen to their story, we can use your help.
- You could help with Bingo or take a resident outside for some fresh air.
- Read to someone who loved to read and no longer can see well enough or play a game of checkers.
Even an hour a week can make a difference. You will treasure your time volunteering and our residents will treasure you.
Please stop in to our reception desk or email Barbara Eastman, Activities Director at email@example.com for a volunteer application to get started.