Please join us for the following professional development opportunity:
ABCs of ACA
Potomac Falls Health and Rehab (Click here for map)
August, 29th, 2017
12 (noon) until 1 p.m.
Come learn more about the Affordable Care Act and understand the healthcare reform. We will be learning about:
- Affordable Care Act– understanding the healtgcare reform
- Payment Reform- clarify the 3 medicare payment programs
- Hospital Readmissions- learn about the 5 DRGs targeted for readmission penalties
- Assisted Living- describe the services provided by licensed AL facilities
This class offers professional credit hours for the following:
- The course is approved for 1.0 CE contact hours by the Ohio Nurses Association.
- Social Workers:
- Approved by the National Association of Social Workers for 1.0 Social Work contact hours.
- Case Manager:
- Approved by the Commission for Case Manager Certification for 1.0 CE contact hours for CCM board.
Lunch will be provided and there will be a 15 minute Q&A at 12:45.
For more information or to RSVP, please contact:
Chandis Parris, Director of Admissions